Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Official start of summer and end of the year stuff






Well I know it's summer when my dog is swimming in the pool!

I also know that the year is almost over once my field trip is over.  We went to Sandy Hook, NJ and went seining.  See pictures below seining is fishing with a net.  The weather was freezing and windy on May 24!!  However, it didn't rain and the kids had a blast.


                                                      LOOK at those storm clouds!!




We have 20 days and counting so here are a few products I will be using to get me through the end of the year.

                                                         Father's Day Seahorse Card

Father's Day will be here before you know it and this product is a perfect lesson and gift all in one.  You can find it HERE.

I will also be creating these adorable floating friends to end the year.  You can find this product at teachers pay teachers HERE.


                                                  Floating Through School (beginning or end of the year craftivity)

Lastly my class will be creating oceans as a culmunating activity after our ocean trip.  Each day we create  a different ocean organism.

You can find my ocean mural product HERE.
 
                                                            
Ocean Murals (with fiction or nonfiction writing component)
 
Enjoy those last hectic days of school and the lazy days of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment