Sunday, January 27, 2013

An App you have to hear about!

Have you hear about Educreations?

I didn't until last week and I am so glad I heard about it. One of my Super Teacher Friends gave a teacher lab on it and I think it is totally going to be an awesome addition into my classroom.  

It's an easy to use (read: students will probably master it before you do) way to present their work.  Work of any kind. Reading stories, teaching math lessons, creating videos, and all with ease. 

I will definitely be sharing what we use the app for in my class in the future. 

For now, here's a link to an instructional Educreations video I made to teach my kids about the app.  

http://www.educreations.com/lesson/view/educreation-introduction/4257644/?s=ridWxM&ref=app

It's a FREE app I think every classroom will use!

Enjoy! 
Damien 

No comments:

Post a Comment