Thursday, May 24, 2012

Harry Potter Ideas

Hello buddies-

If you follow this blog you may have seen my post about my classroom theme: HARRY POTTER!  This year I am looking to change things up a little and am asking for your help.

If you are a Harry Potter fan and have an idea for something Harry Potter related I can do in my classroom for my theme-SEND IT TO ME!  I read the first two book with my kids so anything connected to those two would be a BIG plus.

I am open to all ideas, regardless how big or small.  I have been inspired by my buddy Kelly to change things up and change things up I will!

Thanks in advance for your creative ideas and energy!
-Damien

2 comments:

  1. Hi Damien, I had so many ideas that I wanted to share, I decided to make it a blog post. So come on over to A Great Title and you will find a whole post just for you. I will probably create another post of links because there is so much out there!!
    http://agreattitle.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/harry-potter-still-in-school.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was AWESOME! What a great post with so many wonderful ideas. Thank you SO much for answering my call for inspiration.

    -Damien
    The REading Buddies

    ReplyDelete